12 August 2008

SUCCESS.

So. I have obtained glass tops and a four foot long light fixture. The light fixture is not exactly what I wanted. But oh well. They are two 28 watt 4 foot long bulbs. They are skinnier than the normal ones, see... It is a very flat fixture. Anyway. The light is WAY better, especially since I covered the top with aluminum tape, which I just happened to have lying around.

Notice in the pictures, Phillippe is just sitting there, staring at the corner! What is he doing!? There is NOTHING over there to look at! The heater?! I'm taking the heater out, Right Now. It is no longer necessary anyway. Anyway, I really think the quality of the light and the brightness are both better and brighter. So that is positive. I call my tin foil set up the Total Internal Reflection.

Update! Phillippe is now sitting and staring in the opposite corner! Maybe he is looking at himself somehow. Vain fish.

The real test is whether the plants grow and the ammonia goes DOWN. Of course.

No comments: