05 August 2008

Bittersweet...


Today I sold my lovebirds to a nice birdlady. It is kind of sad because I had them for over a year, and they were sweet little things. I did want to get rid of them because they were annoying sometimes. I didn't really feel as though I was taking proper care of them, I didn't let them out of their cage very often because of the cats. I felt bad. I think that they will be happier with this lady because she has had birds before and she will take them out a lot. She was very excited about them. I am sad for them because they have to get used to a new person though. Birds don't like change. Poor birds. They are probably scared tonight :'(

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Bye, Tajo and Nadi! I enjoyed meeting you and having you sit on my shoulder and head, and watching you sit on Nick's and Greg's shoulder and head. It was fun!