05 August 2008

"Sometimes" - BTW... No Poo 2.5 weeks


Sorry about the lack of updates on No 'Poo. I have been packing and moving for like five days straight.

It has been two and a half weeks of 'poolessness. It's going pretty well. I notice that combing is super easy, the combs just slips through my hair. I, as of yet, have not obtained the glossy ringlets I desired from this experiment. But it certainly is easy. I started putting gel in it to make it curlier again. Sometimes I think that it looks greasy sometimes, but most of the time it seems fine. I have been putting conditioner on it sometimes, and sometimes washing with a vinegar rinse. I haven't done a baking soda rub since the initial first week. Doesn't seem to make a difference to me, apparently. I like to use the gel because it makes my hair seem more girlie smelling, like all the other girls. Boys like girls that smell girlie, I think.

Most importantly, I got hit on today! So it can't look that horrible, right?

Update: Here are some Day 18 No 'Poo pics, sorry for the poor picture quality, the lighting is not the best in my new apt. I put gel in my hair today to hold the curls better. Big and fluffy as ever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you know... what is your goal in this... if not to look hot then what?

Michelle said...

It is an experiment in what will happen to my hair, mostly. People lived their whole lifetimes like this back in the day. I just mention I was flirted with for those who are considering doing it and are concerned about how bad their hair will look or if it will smell. So far, I'm good on both fronts!