16 August 2008

Hells yeah!

Updates on life and thoughts!

First off! I have successfully taken my last big test of my life, hopefully! YAY! Of course, this isn't counting the oral exam that will come later this year. I will just say that I am a fabulous test taker and I feel really very good about the test and my performance on it. I feel like I answered most of the questions right, and on the ones that were iffy, I at least put done something intelligible. That's all you can ask for, right? That said, I really should move to a profession where I can utilize my fabulous test-taking mindset more often. Really. I think it also has something to do with a cool head in the face of disaster. But I haven't really had many disasters in my life so far. Maybe I only say that because I diffused them with such levelheadedness that they became not really that much of a big deal. ANYWAY. Any jobs out there like that?

There really isn't anything like the test-taking mode. It's like my brain has been switched "ON" and I'm actually excited and pumped to kick the test's ass. I am trying to develop a similar "ON" for presentations, and I think it kind of worked last time I tried it.


ALSO: Everyone go and sign Proposition 2!!! I know its a California thing, but someone's gotta start somewhere in helping these animals, right? Lead the way, California! Maybe I won't feel so bad buying California cheese then, right? Don't tell Bucky I said that...


Coco Wheats is a superfood! Why am I not eating it everyday?! 7 g of protein and 90% DV of iron?! Fer serious. I should stock up on it for when the Apocalypse comes, since Obama is the Anti-Christ and all.


Georgie update: It's not so bad pilling her. Mostly, she has forgotten after 12 hours that if I stand in a certain spot and then come after her and grab her, that she will experience some unpleasantries. On occasion, though, I can't get her to take it, she keeps spitting it out, and then I find that canned salmon is my great friend. Mostly this happens in the morning. But seriously, I just put the pill in the middle of a chunk of salmon and she downs the whole thing, pill and all! Ha! I've done it three times so far. Makes me think she doesn't chew very well at all.


Phillippe update: Phillippe is no long hiding in the back of the tank. I did a water change and maybe that helped. I dunno. Also, the plants have been getting more than 12 hours of light lately, so maybe that is helping them work harder!

No comments: