30 July 2008

Mr. Lee! and Christian the Lion


I have to say, this is one of the cuter things I have seen in a while. Pictures from kitties point of view! My favorites are when you can see his whiskers in the picture. It surprises me that the camera doesn't always point more downwards and that it looks up when Mr. Lee looks up.

In other news - The men who raised Christian the Lion were on the Today show today! They were all about conservation and how it was more normal to have an exotic animal back in London in the late 60s. They introduced him back into the wild with the help of George Adamson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Normal to have a lion in 60s London... Hmm... I'm going to go with... NO.

Lions hunt antelope (or whatever animals they are on the plains of Africa). They don't hunt rats.

Although... that may be a way to reduce the rat population in urban areas... allow giant predator cats to roam... interesting... "I am Legend" anyone?