22 July 2008

Turco's Mac N Cheese Pizza


My friend Amy was bragging about how she got to eat Ian's Mac N Cheese Pizza tonight for free because they're opening a location in Chicago. I decided I could make my own damn mac n cheese pizza. I subsequently decided that "Michelle's" wasn't a good name for a Pizza joint, I would have to stick with "Turco's". Way more Italian. Am I right, or am I right?

Pre-made pizza crust of some sort
Garlic
Olive oil
Mac & Cheese
Salt
Grated Italian cheese mix

Make the mac and cheese like it says on the package. I used a fancy organic kind because I roll like that. Brush olive oil onto pre-made crust, sprinkle with some salt and minced garlic for good measure. Slice up some garlic cloves into large chunks, roll in the olive oil, and bake for 10ish minutes at 350 to soften the garlic. Finish up the mac and cheese and spoon that baby on there. Sprinkle grated cheese over the top of it. Bake at 350 for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is delicious golden brown on the sides and all melty-yummy. It's genius.

No comments: