21 October 2008

Oh geez.


Sorry, I'm a giant slacker. I think I was ahead of my one a day mark anyways, so this is fine. You can't complain. I don't really have anything to say right now except things are busy and that last night I got some antiques from a nice lady! Went on craigslist because I was looking for a smallish kitchen table type thing, and I found this old library desk made of mahogany that I will attempt to fix because the veneer stuff on the top is torn off in a part. I will have pictures later. ANYWAY, I drove for over an hour in rush hour traffic and then the nice lady sold me an antique chair for a third of its price AND she felt sorry for me and gave me a free rug! Sweet! For some reason, middle aged women love me. I can't explain it.

Anyway, here is my new favorite comic. There are many good ones. This particular one is about a travel weary "ghost", Paul.

No comments: