09 October 2008

Back Off Man, I'm a Scientist


Don't piss scientists off. McCain did when he said he said it was a waste of money to fund a planetarium in Chicago. Granted, I expect that most scientists weren't planning on voting for McCain anyway, but its not really in your best interest to piss them off when the US is trailing behind other nations in science and math education, and there are Universities and opportunities abroad for bright minds. Did I mention I was thinking about picking up and leaving for Montreal if McCain wins? That is, unless martial law is somehow declared and our borders are closed. More about what I've learned about that later... if I really want to seal my place on the no-fly list.

If you click on the picture, it takes you to the website where you can donate to fund the Sky Theater Projector, which actually never received the funds McCain was talking about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toronto... Toronto is much better than Montreal...

My wife is a scientist too...

Jenny said...

Vancouver is nice - or how about a warmer place - I'd like to come, I'm tired of Michigan!