09 September 2008

Quarter Life Crisis & STUFF

Good.

I have resumed my suspended quarter-life crisis. Now that grad school has settled down slightly, I can go back to figuring out if I even want to be here. Or what I would want to do if I weren't here. It's all very depressing and I don't really feel like talking about it. Mostly, I want to sit around all day and sigh. Strangely enough, a great trip to Wisco and Chi-town seems to have prompted this. Life is so bi-polar.

BTW, my cousin Katie and Wyatt's wedding was the best wedding EVER. I suppose I will post my door-knocker present process that I made for them. Except I am supposed to go to work, and not be sitting around in a bathrobe blogging (& sighing).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eons ago the wife was in grad school... she hated it. She was in a PhD program and finally we got to the point where we decided that we wanted a family more than a PhD...

So she finished up what she needed for her Masters and left. And she's been a SAHM since.