21 December 2008

A very good, cute Christmas idea for pets :)



Look how smart those Australian Shepards are! The Golden Retriever's all like confused about what's happening, but they're not! The sad thing about this, if you read the comments by the lady who posted it, is that this was the dark one's last Christmas and now all of the dogs in the video have passed away :(

This makes me want to give my kitties presents, like catnip, and Georgie always likes to try to break into dry cat food and treat bags, maybe I will actually let her get away with it once. I'm sort of sad that I'm leaving them for Christmas now, but its not like they care which day we pretend some guy was born two millennia ago. Maybe we will celebrate the winter solstice today! :)

I also wanted to mention that I made my first batch of Wild Kitty raw cat food yesterday. I had been feeding them the frozen Primal raw cat food that I got from the Whole Pets food store in town, so they are used to eating raw and I think that it is good for them. ANYWAY, all of the garbage from making the raw cat food, like the bag the ground chicken thighs were in, went into the garbage, and when I came home after leaving for a while, my coon-cats had gotten into the garbage and made a right mess out of everything. I think the stuff is a success!

1 comment: